TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Nov. 18, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 18 2017 Compiled 12:43 am EDT 18 Nov. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

"Tonight's Word: All You Need Is Love" - Heisenberg - 1.31.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 9:25 PM EST on January 31, 2017




At last my love has come along
My lonely days are over and life is like a song, oh yeah
At last the skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up clover the night I looked at you
I found a dream that I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to press my cheek to
A thrill I've never known, oh yeah
You smiled, you smiled oh and then the spell was cast
And here we are in Heaven
For you are mine at last. -Etta James


And that brings us to tonight's word: ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE

Thick Liverpool accent: Hey Paul, I need to borrow five quid. I've got a date with a chippie. That's all I need. 5 quid.
Paul: But George, don't you know? Love is all you need.
George: Love is all I need? Bollocks. Just give me a lend, mate.
Paul: But George, money can't buy you love.

So this tagline of "love is all you need" has been popping up in the strangest places in my life lately. There was a sign in my dentist office today, what does that tell you? The universe is trying to tell me something. Or trying to tell me to tell you something. And that, my dear friend's, is a message of love.

I apologize in advance for the flower power hour. But you should know by now I offer no Intel. I am not connected in any way. I'm just one of the family members on the stoop throwing his 2 cents in to the great Big Pond they call the universe. I am a page 9 opinion piece at best. A fluff article filling the pulp. A decent read on a slow news day.

I was a member of real truth chatter back on the day. So one day I commented "love is all you need." Awaken, one of the mods said "well that's not all you need". Looking back I couldn't tell if it was a green light to engage in conversation or not. But at the time I decided to let it go as there is no winning that kind of argument. Love is all you need? Not a Black-or-white conversation, right? Not in the least.

But here we are six months later and that moment is still on my mind. Is love all you need? Let's go down what we need as humans. Oxygen. Food. Water. I guess I don't need clothes if I were to live in Hawaii year-round. To be butt naked on the beach. Body surfing hanging 21. But if I lived in Canada I would need clothes to survive the winter. I would also need a member of the opposite sex to procreate (oh behave). But perhaps you don't need to procreate to survive. But what fun would that be? Moving on.

Oxygen.. and heat and light fringe the sun. That comes from the love of God or our Creator. That was easy. One down.

Now for food, water, shelter.... that's a little tougher. I can't take love into Walmart can I? Love doesn't turn a river drinkable. Love can't buy you money. But what if we as humans loved each other just a bit more? What if we were so full of love that we could not stand to see someone without the basic needs? Maybe if I had more love I would stop and help that homeless man find food and a place to sleep tonight. And the homeless man after that and the homeless woman after that and so on and so on.

Kinda hard in this world isn't it? It's hard to go to your job 40+ hours a week, help those that you love in your life and then be overwhelmed by all the others that also need our love. I guess we can blame the economy. l guess we can blame the cabal. We can blame this rat cage we were born into. But I think there's a little blame in there pointed my way as well. I'll own that. Coulda tried a little but harder. Could have given a little bit more.

But if we cared enough for our fellowman and we found the love deep within each of us then perhaps we wouldn't have so many homeless and helpless as we do. The comin' money will help hide many sins. A multitude of sins. And the money will go far to solve a lot of society's problems. But they're not gonna give you a debit card loaded with LOVE on that exchange table. No cashiers checks that are made payable to the order of LOVE. You gotta find that one on your own. And when the concept of money's gone and is only a distant memory in the back pages of our lives, maybe we'll all think to ourselves "The cute one was right. All you need is love!"

And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=G8z3VkaksMk

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=L4ej4v000wQ

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=jZzNuAqf61A

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=173sb8ugde0







"All You Need Is Love"

Love, love, love
Love, love, love
Love, love, love

There's nothing you can do that can't be done
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy

Nothing you can make that can't be made
No one you can save that can't be saved
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time
It's easy

All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need

Love, love, love
Love, love, love
Love, love, love

All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need

Nothing you can know that isn't known
Nothing you can see that isn't shown
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be
It's easy

All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need

All you need is love (All together, now!)
All you need is love (Everybody!)
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need
Love is all you need (Love is all you need)
Love is all you need (Love is all you need)

Yesterday (Love is all you need)
Love is all you need (Love is all you need)
Love is all you need (Love is all you need)
Love is all you need (Love is all you need)
Oh yeah! (Love is all you need)
She loves you, yeah yeah yeah (Love is all you need)
She loves you, yeah yeah yeah (Love is all you need)

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More